Tap Never or When I delete from Inbox. Key in smtp. Tap Require sign-in until the function is turned off.
- windows phone is not starting?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3?
- Email accounts: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 | T-Mobile Support.
- jurassic park ipad game hints!
- adobe reader for micromax android phone;
- old navy application for employment.
- mobile youtube downloader for ipad.
Tap the drop down list below "Peak schedule". Tap Never or the required period. Tap the drop down list below "Off-peak schedule".
Add an email account manually
Tap Sync Email to turn synchronisation on or off. Tap Notify me when email arrives to turn the function on or off.
- How to set up email and WiFi - Samsung Galaxy T | Shaw Support.
- Set up your tablet for email - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1.
- Connect with Telstra on social media?
- How to Set Up E-mail on the Samsung Galaxy Tab.
- How to change the email settings on my Samsung Galaxy Tab.
- free download n-gage games for nokia n96;
- pou hack android 2013 download.
- caller id ringtone iphone cydia.
- download pics to ipad from email.
- Switch Your Xfinity Connect Email From POP to IMAP on Samsung Galaxy Tab!
Key in the required name. Tap Done. Wait while your tablet retrieves new email.
Tap the home icon to return to the home screen. Remember, you need to set up your tablet for internet. Select an alternative email configuration: Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.
Help me with: Set up your tablet for email You can set up your tablet to send and receive email from your email accounts, such as Gmail or email accounts using your own email provider. Previous step Next step.
Setting up my tablet for email - Galaxy Tab A - Singtel
Find "Email" Press Apps. Press Email. Enter email address Key in your email address. If an email account has been created already, do the following instead: Press MORE. Press Settings.
Press Add account. Key in your email address. Enter password Press Password and key in the password for your email account.
Setting up my tablet for email
Press NEXT. If the display tells you that your email account has been set up , follow the instructions on the display to select more settings and finish the setup. Scroll to incoming or outgoing server settings. The most common settings to change are the outgoing settings; to do this, touch Outgoing settings.
Edit the SMTP server name. Touch Port.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
Edit the Port number. Touch Require sign-in. Touch Next. Wait while the tablet checks the outgoing server settings. If required, change the account name and your name.
How to configure email accounts in mobile device
To change the account name, touch Account name. Edit the account name. Touch OK.